Terms and conditions
ABSbooksindia.com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any absbooksindia.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. absbooksindia.com reserves the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
USE OF SITE
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
All information provided by ABSbooksindia.com is owned by or licensed to Company and its affiliates. The ABS Books has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of ABS Books print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of the ABS Books Information on an ad hoc basis.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. The ABS Books has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through The ABSbooksindia.com pages. However, The ABSbooksindia.com retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review third party material and to edit or delete from the service any third party material which The ABSbooksindia.com deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
In addition, user may not:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other ABSbooksindia.com Information without the prior express written consent of The ABSbooksindia.com.
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means
ABSbooksindia.com is a global site and all the relevant local laws and regulations would be applicable and needs to be complied by the user of the website
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, ABSbooksindia.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel the orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ABSbooksindia.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ABSbooksindia.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that ABSbooksindia.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
ABSbooksindia.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to write us your Feedback, comments, inquiry or any suggestion to make more better to this site to email@example.com