About the Book
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in M.Com (Final) examination and Final year students of ICAI.
- It has been written in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by MDU for the M.Com IVth Semester under the new scheme of CBCS.
- Easy, lucid language and student friendly approach would make the subject simple, easy and interesting.
- Tabular and graphic presentation of standards would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- Heading, Sub-heading, important points and definitions specified in the standard have been highlighted and this would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity and quick reading.
- Includes questions asked in past M.com (Final) examination of MDU and other universities.
About the author
Dr. Rekha Rani is Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Govt. College jassia. She is M.Com., M.Phil. and MBA (Finance) and qualified NET and JRF in Commerce and Management. She also qualified ICWAI (Final), CS (Professional) and CA (IPCC). She has awarded Ph.D in Commerce. She is fellow member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India (ICAI). She has more than 10 years of teaching experience. As an academician, his areas of interest are Financial Accounting, corporate accounting, Financial Management, Cost accounting, Income-tax Law, management accounting, etc. She has been published more than 10 research papers in reputed journals. She has been attended many national & international seminars, conferences and webinars organized by ICAI, UGC, DHE and various colleges and universities.